Why my Fiverr account banned - Stop getting Fiverr account ban

By
I got my Fiverr account banned! i experienced a lot from this ban,, let me share some, might be helpful for you.
Its not like that Fiverr was wrong at all, no!! don't worry & stop losing trust on Fiverr. Its Still a good platform. I've figured the reasons out!!
There was a project & that was one of the best worthy for me in my Fiverr's History.
I completed the work but buyer was unavailable but couple of points left which was impossible without client's collaboration, i've been waiting for him & keep that for long time. The tick tick was close to end up,.... at the end of the day, it did. I put an extension offer but still buyer was unavailable & project was going to cancelled automatically (as far i remember). Then i decided to close (deliver) it & left a note.
I was going consummately & it worked, project completed! got the payment,,,, withdrew it. Now after long time (maybe after 3 months). He came back & still never responded to my arguments but contacted to fiverr directly. And i got my account banned.
Couple of things i've extracted from this whole incident.
My Mistake :
While delivering the project, i should be contacting Fiverr CS and letting them know that Buyer isn't responding (along with delivering the job).
2ndly fiverr's CS has contacted my 2 times that i should be completing the work. But i never paid any heed to opening support.fiverr.com
________
Fiverr's Mistake : It should've managed by Fiverr to ask client that he should be responding me actually!!
Anyways, this story might help you, so keep updated with support.fiverr.com. That might be a helpful figure to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment