How to save your Blogger Account from Hacking?

By
Hello Dear Friends,

How is going everything? I am really sorry for my deactivation on Blog. I've faced three complexities this weekend, 
My Facebook account was Hacked
My Gmail account was Hacked
My Blogger account was Hacked...........
The Hacker Disturbed my Blog posts and deleted them due to which my Alexa ranking, Google search and backlinks was too much disturbed (Ohoo :( ). Now I want to recover it as soon as Possible. Well I want to share my experience with you which I faced in last days.

How to save Blogger Account from Hacking?

There are some of the steps you have to follow.
  1. When you create your Gmail account choose the unique Password for your Account and don't use it for any Platform.
  2. Connect your Gmail account with your mobile.
  3. Give the alternate email which must not so popular
  4. Don't trust to give your Password even your Best Friend(my experience).
  5. Remove spam emails instantly
  6. Try to understand the Fake Gmail Page to Signin (Gmail  Phishing)
I am sure you will follow all these steps and don't allow anybody to hack your Gmail/Blogger Account.
Good Luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment